Active members of the ACA can access Members Only web services, including:
- an electronic members directory,
- annual reports & other member-only publications
- the Reserved Collection: the latest 8 e-Archivaria issues
- proceedings from ACA conferences
- on-line renewal
ACA members are encouraged to visit the Members Only site.
For current members who have not previously visited the Members' Only site, here are the instructions:
- Login. You will require a user ID and a password. Your user ID is your ACA membership number. Check your renewal invoice or receipt for your member ID. Contact the office using the link below, if you cannot locate your member ID.
- Your password; this is pre-set when your member record is created. You can obtain a password reminder, sent to the e-mail address you used when registering with ACA, by clicking on the reminder link on the member login page.
- Check and Update your individual membership profile. Please ensure your work and home addresses, phone, fax and e-mails are all correctly listed. Correct or add information as needed.
- Personal Interests: Identify up to 3 Special Interest Section choices, and take a few minutes to identify your interests and skill areas for volunteering with ACA committees.
- Search the electronic members directory. Here you can search for other ACA members by name, location, etc., by entering one or more search criteria. This function will allow members to easily find other ACA members and is expected to be a useful on-line tool to help foster a greater sense of community.
- Logout: When you finish, click on the logout button and return to the main ACA site.
If you encounter any problems, please contact the ACA office for assistance.
We welcome your comments or questions. If you have any suggestions for additions to the Members Only web site please forward them to the ACA office. We trust that you will enjoy your Members area.
The ACA Membership Committee Members Only Web Site