Your passport to professional success
From Archivaria and our outstanding annual conference to mentorship and Special Interest Sections, the ACA provides programs, products and services designed to help you make the most of your archivist career.
Join or renew for the final quarter of 2012 or join early for 2013. ACA's Membership Development Committee will be conducting draws for some wonderful prizes; to be eligible, join or renew your annual membership on or before Dec 31/12.
As a member of the ACA, you will be able to:
- Support the ACA’s important advocacy and outreach activities
- Read and contribute to Archivaria, a world-leading journal of the study of archives
- Keep up-to-date with professional news through ACA Bulletin
- Access the exclusive Members Only section of the ACA website, including a searchable electronic Directory of Members, proceedings from recent ACA conferences and access to the latest eight issues of Archivaria
- Enjoy valuable savings on professional development and networking opportunities, including workshops and the annual conference
- Enjoy exclusive access to the ACA Institute, an advanced level seminar for archivists
- Participate in ACA Special Interest Sections devoted to aboriginal archives, electronic records, personal archives, religious archives, and university and college archives
- Use effective tools to reach out in your community
- Network with colleagues from across Canada and around the world
- Elect members to the ACA Board of Directors
- Get your career off to a powerful start with the ACA’s mentorship program
Join the ACA or Renew Your Membership
Membership in the ACA runs from January 1 to December 31, coinciding with the calendar year and the Association's fiscal year. Membership application forms and renewal forms can be found on this site. Membership renewals can also be completed on-line, annually, between late October and the last day of February.